Package 8: Caspian Sea
Duration: 7 days
Itinerary: Tehran, Masuleh, Caspian Sea, Gorgan, And Turkmen Nomad Region
Type: Nature & Culture
• Day 1: Arrive Tehran – Check-in to your hotel and the afternoon is yours to explore the city.
Hotel: Parsian Esteghlal (5 star) – double rooms
• Day 2: Masuleh – Masuleh is a breathtakingly beautiful village located 1050m above sea level in the Talesh Mountains. Built into the steep mountainside means the streets are built on top of the flat roofs of the houses below.
• Rud khan Medieval Castle (near Foman city)
• Masuleh VillageTour and overnight
Hotel: Aram (3 star) – 2 Beds room
• Day 3: Caspian Sea / Ramsar – An excursion to Javaherdeh village in the nearby Alborz mountains give us some spectacular views of the region.
Javaherdeh Village – Alborz Mountains
Hotel: Baam Ramsar (4 star) – 2 Beds room
• Day 4: Gorgan – Moving on from the sea coast we drive to the town of Gorgan where the green Alborz Mountains stoop to meet the north eastern steppe.
• Ashuradeh island – Miankale
Hotel: Azin (4 star) – 2 Beds room
• Day 5: Tehran and Depart – A short flight from Gorgan takes you back to Tehran where you are free to depart in the afternoon.
Bus: 25 VIP seats
Guide: 2 English tour guides
Food: Breakfast, lunch, dinner and some snack and drink
More: Iranian SIM card,
Click here to contact us!